We have moved back to good ol' South Weber. We were pretty much here everyday anyways so we might as well. :) With the okay from Mike I was able to buy a few new furniture peices for it... Ahh retail therapy, let me tell ya...It felt great! We never have really bought any furniture other than a couch 5 years ago, so I spoiled myself at Ikea (cheap, but new :) A new entertainment center, kitchen table and chairs, bed, and love seat. That will be it for a long time. Here are some pics! I am practicing my design skills, not so good though..haha. And yes we are loving it!
Friday, April 22, 2011
Our New Place!
We have moved back to good ol' South Weber. We were pretty much here everyday anyways so we might as well. :) With the okay from Mike I was able to buy a few new furniture peices for it... Ahh retail therapy, let me tell ya...It felt great! We never have really bought any furniture other than a couch 5 years ago, so I spoiled myself at Ikea (cheap, but new :) A new entertainment center, kitchen table and chairs, bed, and love seat. That will be it for a long time. Here are some pics! I am practicing my design skills, not so good though..haha. And yes we are loving it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love it Sara!! Now I don't even have to come over! LOL!! I still want to though! It's so cute!!
ReplyDeleteYay Sara it is so cute! can't wait to come see it when I come for the baby shower!!! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteHow fun & cute! I love the 2 tone striped wall! I'm too chicken to do anything like that. I love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks ya'll!.. Brittni all the guy did before was use a glossy clear coat to make it look like two different colors, but it really isn't, genious right?? You could do it!
ReplyDeleteWay cute! I'm glad you posted pics since I am the WORST sister-in-law ever and haven't even come over to check it out in person. But I will...I promise.
ReplyDelete